Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We've got a scoop!

I love it when the fabric sales reps pay us a visit.  They always have  new things to show us and usually bring some kind of news that will give me some insight into how to service my clients better.

Recently, we had a sit down with our friend, Dean Groves from Duralee.  He was just busting with new fabrics to show us.  We love it when they bring the big market samples so that we can get a real good look at the patterns and textures. 

Dean announced that Duralee has become the North America distributor for the English fabric and wallpaper company Clarke and Clarke.  (here for the press release)

Clarke & Clarke was founded in 1999 and is family run by brothers Duncan and Lee Clarke. They are both passionate about the high quality fabrics and wallcoverings they design & distribute. The products are developed in the U.K. and are currently warehoused in both the U.S. and the U.K.

 Clarke & Clarke is internationally recognized as one of the leaders in the world of contemporary home fabrics and wallpaper. 

Dean left  3 Clarke and Clarke fabric and wallpaper books...the first ones to be distributed in Texas.  I love getting the scoop first!

Here's a sneak peak of some of  the wonderful products from Clarke and Clarke.

Fabulous wallpapers.....


Lampshades...on the wall...no less. 


Clarke and Clarke "Orlanna" collection

"Florica"

So many lucious fabrics!













Astoria Velvets



I love the color combinations that come from the UK and this fabulous company, and I'm excited to be able to create with all these new palettes.
We would love to put together a special design for you with the new Clarke and Clarke line.

Contact the team at Sally J. Designs here for all your design and decorating needs. We love making your dreams a reality!

11 comments:

  1. Sally I adore the florica image that is featured. fabulous!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maurie@GraciousInteriors.blogspotJune 9, 2010 at 6:18 AM

    So, so, so "now". My favorite, the one I believe will be "now" "then", is Orlanna. It will be a keeper, because it is subtle and would wear well over time. Thanks for the scoop, Sally! p.s. "Florica" reminds me of my raspberry damask sofa featured in my current blog--http://graciousinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/06/loosening-up-uptight-living-room.html...It only goes to prove the axioms: "What goes around comes around" and "If you keep something long enough, it comes back into style!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the Clarke & Clarke website for all of their wallcovering and fabric collections! www.clarke-clarke.com
    You can find all of their product in the US at Duralee Showrooms or through your Duralee sales representative. Thank you so much for the great blog mention. Reposted it on our facebook page!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clarke-Clarke/121212947902345?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are beautiful. Nice to see fun, colorful, happy patterns! In love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaahhhh, beautiful fabrics ! The lamp wallpaper is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally too fun! I remember getting visits from reps with all the new samples, it always felt like Christmas morn to me. I love the lampshade wall paper , how fun would that be!! Happy Wednesday, I see you are tweeting. Sorry I can't join in on that one, I will just stay in touch via email and blogging!! I think it is great you are moving forward. I am just happy cruising along, Hugs Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard about this brand before

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome selections you've shown!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are amazing! Especially the lampshade paper, I love stuff like that, so clever! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pink shade is gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely week! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogs are all about the dialogue. I'd love to hear your thoughts!