Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's Kitchen Week !

We have 3 kitchen remodel projects in the works, and I'm spending this week getting plans drawn and materials finalized. 

Here's the first one.

In this project we're keeping the footprint, painting, installing new countertops and beefing up an island.  We're going to add a pub table for seating and new light fixtures over the island and table.  We'll move into the attached living area with new furniture and drapes. 


The homeowner loves copper and warm tones, but is interested in something besides tile for the backspash area, so we're looking at copper tiles or beadboard.

We're going to finalize material selections this week.  I'll keep you posted.


4 comments:

  1. This looks warm and wonderful. I really like those pendant fixtures too - love a little modern lighting in a traditional space! Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, I am Back!! looks like you have been one busy lady. That is wonderful in your business. Feast or famine sometimes. What a great looking kitchen you are designing. So warm, I bet the client is delighted!!! I need to go and take a peek at what all I missed, Hugs Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, I love the bronze incorporated in the mix ~ so warm and lovely. How exciting to be involved in three kitchen re-dos at the same time. You must be very talented....AND energetic! xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stove is something I could only dream of cooking on! I'm really excited for you client!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs are all about the dialogue. I'd love to hear your thoughts!